The Flag Football World Championship Tour official announcement is coming soon, with full details being revealed at the upcoming USFTL Nationals event next weekend the 15th-17th of January. Without giving too much away, here’s what we know so far:
- The FFWCT team will be on site with a tent at the USFTL Nationals event next weekend
- They will be capturing photos and videos at each event
- The initial Tour will consist of 9 total stops, starting in May and ending in January of 2017
- Several of the events will be all new tournaments through major tournament organizations, and several will be pre-existing tournaments with a strong history
- The tournaments on the tour will include all different formats, from 4on4 to 9on9 and everything inbetween
- The locations will be from all over the US, coast to coast in major cities
- There will be a power ranking system used to crown an eventual world champion for each format
- There will be prizes
Here’s their teaser video from earlier this year.
FlagSpin will also be at USFTL Nationals as well and will be sending out live updates via facebook, twitter, instagram and our upcoming snapchat account @flagspin! Stay tuned for more details and a write-up on the tournament itself over the next couple days!