Home Blog Bracket & Predictions for Roswell Show Me The Money Division
Bracket & Predictions for Roswell Show Me The Money Division

Bracket & Predictions for Roswell Show Me The Money Division

The Hike it & Spike it 4on4 Flag Football Tournament is this weekend in Roswell, NM and they just announced the Show Me The Money division bracket!  28 teams will be competing to win a total of $15,000 this weekend!

Based on this bracket, here are my predictions for the top 5 teams to finish this year, along with the full bracket to scroll through and check out!

Roswell Hike it & Spike It 4on4 Flag Football Tournament

CLICK BRACKET TO ENLARGE!

Wet N Dirty

Wet N Dirty is a very solid team out of Jacksonville, FL, that benefits from one of the easiest draws on the bracket, not having to play a perennial contender until 4 rounds in. I see them losing to Looney Tunes and then ending with a 5th placed finish.

Freaks

Freaks Flag Football Team - FlagSpin.com

Former “Show Me The Money” championship Quarterback Pat Alley leads a very experienced team that is loaded on both sides of the ball.  They have a long road ahead of them, with 3 out of 4 of their first games against local opponents they know well.  I think they beat Kryptonite,  squeak by Heat and Outkast and fall to Blackout in the semis before ending up with a 4th placed finish this year.

Blackout

Blackout Flag Football Team - FlagSpin.com

Blackout has a nice easy road to the Championship game here.  Their first big test should be their old pal and quarterback Pat Alley in the semis of the winner’s bracket, which I believe they win. Having seen Looney Tunes tear it up recently in the Dallas tournaments, ousting Blackout on several occasions recently, I believe they continue this streak here, where Blackout goes on to lose to the savvy veteran Goose Crew team in the semis.

Goose Crew

goose crew

Undoubtedly the team with the longest history of championships from events all over the world, Goose Crew has a difficult 2nd game against Looney Tunes that I believe they fall short in, then work their way back through the loser’s bracket, beating Blackout in the semis and advancing to the Championship game.  I believe this is Looney Tunes year, and will have their number yet again, allowing Goose Crew to finish in the money at 2nd place.

Looney Tunes

looney-tunes-flag-football-team-flagspin_com

Looney Tunes has a long hard battle this year, having to go through 3 former tournament champions in Penguins, Goose Crew (twice) and Blackout to get here, but this year they finally pull it off. Since installing the talented Diere “Fresh” Franklin as their starting quarterback, Looney Tunes has been on a nice little winning streak throughout the Dallas tournaments where they play some of the top teams in the country on a regular basis. Historically they haven’t fared as well in Roswell, but with the added quarterback play and recent success I think they push themselves to their first “Show Me The Money” championship victory!

Here’s my full bracket for the Winner’s division and how I see all the games playing out!

Let us know what you think in the comments below!

tags:
Travis Burnett I am a longtime flag football enthusiast with a passion for this sport and it's growth. My goal is to encourage stronger competition for the players and mutual success for the organizations running leagues and events. I am currently a self employed photographer and graphic/web designer based out of Allen, TX.

Comment(1)

1. goodprizwomen.com says:
    Your comment is awaiting moderation. This is a preview, your comment will be visible after it has been approved.

Its such as you read my thoughts! You appear to understand so much approximately this, like you wrote the e-book in it or something. I believe that you can do with some % to power the message home a little bit, however instead of that, this is great blog. A great read. I’ll certainly be back. tackpu.goodprizwomen.com/travels/elf-cosmetics-sverige.php elf cosmetics sverige

2. free v bucks says:

Howdy! I just want to give you a huge thumbs up for your excellent information you have got right here on this post. I’ll be coming back to your web site for more soon.

3. get free v bucks says:

A fascinating discussion is worth comment. I do believe that you need to publish more about this issue, it may not be a taboo subject but typically people do not discuss such topics. To the next! Cheers!!

4. goodprizwomen.com says:

I used to be able to find good advice from your articles. apil.goodprizwomen.com/decorations/verkstadshandbok-stiga-villa.php verkstadshandbok stiga villa

5. goodprizwomen.com says:

Sweet blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it pectte.goodprizwomen.com/beauty/daniel-norberg-youtube.php daniel norberg youtube

6. goodprizwomen.com says:

Having read this I believed it was extremely enlightening. I appreciate you finding the time and effort to put this content together. I once again find myself spending a lot of time both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worth it! darco.goodprizwomen.com/decorations/importera-varor-frn-kina.php importera varor fran kina

7. goodprizwomen.com says:

Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out. moco.goodprizwomen.com/beautiful-things/tgtider-stockholm-nykoeping.php tagtider stockholm nykoping

8. goodprizwomen.com says:

Normally I don’t learn post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, quite great post. siepur.goodprizwomen.com/useful-tips/bikarbonat-mot-magen.php bikarbonat mot magen

9. goodprizwomen.com says:

I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I don’t know who you are but certainly you’re going to a famous blogger if you are not already 😉 Cheers! heburt.goodprizwomen.com/for-men/aco-kids-active-sun-spray.php aco kids active sun spray

10. goodprizwomen.com says:

When I originally commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get three emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service? Bless you! exle.goodprizwomen.com/travels/hjortehoved-til-vg.php hjortehoved til v?g

11. goodprizwomen.com says:

This web site truly has all the info I wanted concerning this subject and didn’t know who to ask. marchi.goodprizwomen.com/for-men/vad-kostar-en-liter-mjoelk.php vad kostar en liter mjolk

LEAVE YOUR COMMENT